Job Title: Project Manager/Senior Project Manager/LSP
Job Description: O’Reilly, Talbot & Okun (OTO) is an employee-owned geoenvironmental engineering firm with offices in Springfield and Westborough, Massachusetts and Manchester, Connecticut. Our services include: Massachusetts Contingency Plan projects; asbestos consulting; environmental assessments/regulatory compliance; geotechnical engineering; human health risk assessment; indoor air quality; industrial hygiene; and a number of related practices.
Our Springfield Massachusetts office is seeking an environmental Project Manager with 5 to 15 years of experience with MCP response actions, environmental site assessment and remediation projects and at least 3 years of which should be at the project manager level.
• Managing multiple MCP/environmental site assessment and remediation projects simultaneously;
• Analyzing and interpreting data; identifying and proposing solutions to problems;
• Preparingcomplete project documents for client/regulatory agency submittal;
• Financial management of projects including budgeting, cost control andprofitability;
• Maintaining and developing client relationships;
• Preparing professional services proposals; and
• Assigning tasks to junior staff and monitoring their performance.
• Leadership skills and an ability to effectively communicate with clients and staff;
• Direct in-depth experience with Massachusetts Contingency Plan projects;
• Familiarity with federal environmental regulations;
• Ability to Manage and mentor technical and administrative staff;
• BS/MS degree in natural, chemical or physical science or engineering;
• 40 hour Hazwoper Certification;
• Proficiency with MS Word and Excel; and
• LSPor LSP within 2 years.
OTO offers a competitive compensation and benefits package including a twice yearly performance bonuses, medical and life insurance, 401(k) plan (with profit sharing feature), and paid holiday/sickleave. Equity opportunity possible for the right candidate. OTO is an equal opportunity employer.
Please submit a resume and cover letter to Ed Weagle at: firstname.lastname@example.org.